Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Describe The Feelings of Love

Don't ask me for the love I once gave you, my love
I had thought if I had you, life would shine eternally on me

If I had your sorrows, those of the universe would mean nothing
Your face would bring permanence to every spring
What is there but your eyes to see in the world anyway

If I found you, my fate would bow down to me
This was not how it was, it was merely how I wished it to be

There are other hear
There are other heartaches in the world than those of love
There is happiness other than the joy of union

The dreadful magic of uncountable dark years
Woven in silk, satin and brocade
In every corner are bodies sold in the market
Covered in dust, bathed in blood

Even now your beauty is tantalizing, but what can be done
There are other heartaches in the world than those of love
There is happiness other than the joy of union

No comments:

Post a Comment

Setelah baca postingan saya, jangan lupa tinggalin jejak ya. Terima kasih :))